Advertisement

I TURN 1 BOLT into CUPID´S BOW

I TURN 1 BOLT into CUPID´S BOW Thank you for 12:12 min of your time.
My work on Instagram ►
Music in my videos ► 30 days free trial

On Valentine's day I received a lot of messages from couples in love who wanted me to create their wedding bands. And I also received very different messages.... One of them said that she admired my work but she didn´t believe in love and she used the phrase "screw love". That was the inspiration that pushed me to create Cupid's bow with a brass screw and rubies.
I really think that love exists. We just have to be opened to find our perfect screw.

Thanks to:

Rio Grande - Knew concepts titanium 3" saw with cam lever and swivel - 1:17 ►

PepeTools - 130 mm Double Electric Flat & Wire Mill X-Drive - 3:18 ►
Pepetools - PepeLube Lubricant 1:29 ►
Pepetools - Carbide Soldering Pick with "StayCool" Aluminum Handle 7:28 ►

Elma - Elmasonic P (ultrasonic cleaner) 8:31 ►
Elma - Elmasteam 8 basic (steam cleaner) 10:53 ►

Edelkrone (camera movements) 0:00, 5:35, 10:52,
SliderPLUS Pro Long:
HeadPLUS:
Slide Module v2:
Focus Module:

Fotografiarte
My camera ►
My macro lens ►

Follow my work:

INSTAGRAM ►
TWITTER ►
FACEBOOK ►

I’m a jewelry designer. In this channel you can find the beauty of the small things.

"IF YOU CAN DREAM IT. YOU CAN DO IT" Walt Disney

pablo cimadevila,valentines day,jewelry making,cupid´s bow,jewelry,handmade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments