Advertisement

7 productivity life-hacks for success (as a millionaire).

7 productivity life-hacks for success (as a millionaire). Multi-millionaire TechLead reveals 7 productivity hacks to save you time and money. Here is that new monitor I talked about (32" 4K HDR, IPS) BenQ EW3280U ( or

Join ex-Google/ex-Facebook engineers in my new coding interview training program here.


Here are 80+ whiteboard coding sessions:
(20% off now, limited time)

» Sign up for my free daily coding interview practice:


» Get 2 free stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1400):


» It's coffee time! Get your own "TechLead French Press" coffee maker:


» Official TechLead T-Shirts:


» All the gear I'm using:

» My chair and desk are from Autonomous:


» Party up:




#techlead

benq,ew3280u,productivity,efficiency,how to be more productive,how to be productive,be productive,productivity habits,productive habits,life hacks,be more productive,habits for success,

Post a Comment

0 Comments