Advertisement

Drawing Fur Texture with Coloured Pencils (Real Time Tutorial)

Drawing Fur Texture with Coloured Pencils (Real Time Tutorial) Watch in real time as I show and explain how I create the texture of the fur in this realistic portrait of Lulu, a greying chocolate Labrador.
I show you how I layer my colours, what colours I use and how I blend and burnish them together as well as how I create the texture of the fur.

I hope this video helps you with your own artwork and I would love to hear what you all think!
If there is anything you would like to see me draw and explain in future videos, let me know in the comments down below!

Products used:
PAPER: Strathmore Bristol Board Vellum
PENCILS: Faber Castell Polychromos & Caran Dache Pablos
Putty Eraser

MY WEBSITE:
MY TWITCH CHANNEL:
MY FACEBOOK ART GROUP:

Social Media
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:

OUR MEDIA GROUP
WEBSITE:
MERCH:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:

dog drawing,coloured pencil,colored pencil,tutorial,realistic drawing,dog portrait,pet portrait,brown fur,how to draw a dog,how to draw a labrador,animal artist,asmr,asmr drawing,asmr artist,how to draw fur,drawing fur texture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments