Advertisement

Shrink High Expanded Mod - A Fan Mod for Shrink High 1 Public Release (Read Description!)

Shrink High Expanded Mod - A Fan Mod for Shrink High 1 Public Release (Read Description!) Hello everyone, today I'm excited to unveil a project that I've been working on for the past few months or so. I recently played Shrink High 1, the English localized version created by Dsojourn, for the first time and I was so enthralled by the game in general and liked it so much, that after I beat it the idea of adding additonal content to the game popped in my head. Not just adding new content, but mixing up the gameplay in some areas and lots of quality of life changes too, before long I had gotten my hands on RPG Maker VX, the program Shrink High 1 and 2 are made in, and had already gotten down to work.

Fast forward to now, the project is finally in what I feel is a public release worthy state, what I have for you today is something I've dubbed the "Shrink High Expanded Mod", a fan mod for Shrink High 1.

"What exactly is the Shrink High Expanded Mod?" You might be asking yourself right about now, well I've sorta kinda already answered that question, but I'll do it again in a cleaner more concise way. What the Shrink High Expanded Mod offers is:

+ Brand new content for Shrink High 1, new events, new areas, new mini-games, and some new battles.
+ Edited and re-purposed existing and unused CG for some of the new content. (I take no credit for any of this
"new" CG)
+ Light gameplay changes and some buffs/nerfs to certain things
+ Some quality of life changes
+ Certain things updated/replaced with higher quality unused equivalents in the game's files.

Included with the download is a ReadMe file that goes MUCH more in-depth into every single change the mod makes. Although if you prefer not to be spoiled on such things you might want not to read through that, though because of Shrink High's hands-off and sometimes cryptic nature that might also result in you missing out on a lot of things as well.

I also want to stress again that this is a FAN mod, it is by no means meant to replace the original releases of the game, it is merely an addition to an already completed product and therefore could never stand on its own legs. There is no disrespect to the original creators intented by the creation of this mod, and it was done merely on a whim and out of the craving for more of something they had already done. That being said, while this mod is officially released, I am indeed open to making and releasing additional versions fixing any potential problems/criticisms brought to my attention by people or things I personally find that I want to change. In the same vein, I'm also very much open to adding things that people suggest that I like the idea of, so if you have any ideas about even more things that could be added to the game, feel free to let me know since it might just happen. With what is already in the mod I think it warrants multiple playthroughs for people who've never played Shrink High before, or possible a new playthrough for people who've already played it or potentially even played it to death, that is my hope anyway.

INSTALLATION:
1. Download the RTP for RPG Maker VX from this website (Same requirement for vanilla Shrink High):

2. Download the mod and play, you don't need a vanilla copy of Shrink High 1 in order to play it, it's completely standalone in this respect:

Version History:
ver1.0 - Initial Release

ver1.1 - Fixed crash to desktop error on a few of the GTS boss battles

Enjoy! :)

Shrink High,Shrink High Expanded,Shrink High Mod,giantess,giantess game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments