Advertisement

IND vs SL 1st T20I: Virat Kohli set to overtake Rohit Sharma in T20I cricket | वनइंडिया हिंदी

IND vs SL 1st T20I: Virat Kohli set to overtake Rohit Sharma in T20I cricket | वनइंडिया हिंदी India captain Virat Kohli and vice-captain Rohit Sharma for T20I batting supremacy ended in a stalemate in 2019 with both the modern-day icons finishing the year with 2633 runs each.Virat Kohli is all set to go past Rohit Sharma and become the leading run-scorer in T20I cricket once again as the skipper gears up for a 3-match T20I series against Sri Lanka from January 5.



टीम इंडिया के कप्तान विराट कोहली जब भी मैदान में उतरते हैं तो कोई न कोई रिकॉर्ड अपने नाम कर ही लेते हैं। नए साल यानी की 2020 के पहला मैच टीम इंडिया श्रीलंका के खिलाफ गुवाहाटी में खेलेगी। इस मैच में भी रन मशीन कोहली के नाम एक खास रिकॉर्ड दर्ज हो सकता है। इससे वह केवल 1 ही रन दूर हैं। खास बात है कि इस रिकॉर्ड को बनाते ही विराट कोहली अपने साथी खिलाड़ी रोहित शर्मा को पीछे छोड़ देंगे और टी20 में सबसे ज्यादा रनों का रिकॉर्ड अपने नाम कर लेंगे।



#INDvsSL #ViratKohli #RohitSharma
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to OneIndia Hindi Channel for latest updates on movies and related videos.

You Tube:

Follow us on Twitter :

Like us on Facebook :

Download App:

IND vs SL,Virat Kohli,Rohit Sharma,India captain Virat Kohli,Vice-captain Rohit Sharma,Leading run-scorer in T20I cricket,T20I series against Sri Lanka,1st T20I,Team India,Practice Session,Jasprit Bumrah,Team India players,

Post a Comment

0 Comments