Advertisement

THE THINGS I'VE DEALT WITH BEING 'THE FAT GIRL' The tea on being the bigger girl in the friend group

THE THINGS I'VE DEALT WITH BEING 'THE FAT GIRL' The tea on being the bigger girl in the friend group Real life situations I've dealt with being the bigger friend in the group!
It didn't upload the first time.. My bad y'all. Monday & Thursday are upload days! If not.. Y'all will get videos twice a week anyways lol.

Want more videos like this? Subscribe & LIKE!

check me out on social media
www.instagram.com/houseofamparo

my modeling company
www.instagram.com/amparomodels
www.houseofamparo.com

Email - Houseofamparo@gmail.com
#PLUSSIZESTORIES #storytime #houseofamparo #veronicabrown

plussizestories,horror stories,reallifestories,plussizestorytime,fatgirlfatfriends,onlyfatgirl,fatgirlstory,plussizemodel,plussizeguru,plussizeyoutuber,plussize,fatfriendstories,my zone,friends,onlyfatfriend,ugly friend,sexy friend,plussizemodeling,plussizelifestyle,boohoo curve,boohoo plusfashionnolaplus,fahhionnovacurve,f21,f21+,FOREVER21PLUS,tryonvideo,tryonhaul,haul fashion,torrid,lanebryant,style,confidence,calvinklein,

Post a Comment

0 Comments