Advertisement

DAY IN THE LIFE VLOG 2019| SINGLE PREGNANT MOM WITH A TODDLER| 37 WEEKS PREGNANT

DAY IN THE LIFE VLOG 2019| SINGLE PREGNANT MOM WITH A TODDLER| 37 WEEKS PREGNANT Hey guys, hope you enjoy today's vlog. Feels like I haven't vlogged in forever. Today I was in a lot of pain...being 37 week's pregnant is no joke! I've been experiencing symptoms I've never heard ANYONE talk about before! This is all so new to me. Thanks for being the best subscribers ever, and for those of you who reached out on IG. I appreciate you all. xo-Chanelle

Try out the face mask I use in this vlog here! -
(use code CHANA15) for 15% off your order!

37 weeks pregnant,mom vlog,youtube mom,chanelle angelina,chanelle and harlow,severe dehydration during pregnancy,pre labor signs,day in the life,single mom,second pregnancy,mom of a boy and girl,hospital visit,hospital trip at 37 weeks pregnant,tara henderson,liza adele,aaryn williams,brianna k,teamiblends,teami,teami ambassador,teami ambassador program,teami ambassador reviews,stay at home mom,day in the life pregnant mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments