Advertisement

Thrust Flight Scholarship Video (Check description for additional details!)

Thrust Flight Scholarship Video (Check description for additional details!) Thank you for viewing my Thrust Flight Scholarship video for 2019.

I want to clarify that the EAA scholarship I discussed was one that I received in early June of 2019. That money has been covering the costs of my flight lessons since that time, and through those funds I have been fortunate enough to reach my tenth flight lesson, which is the lesson prior to my solo flight -designated by my local flight school's syllabus.

If I do not receive this Thrust Flight scholarship, I will have to rely on my parents and I to support my flight training which will inevitably lead to a detrimentally sporadic lesson schedule, and will cause my dream of becoming a private pilot before May 2020 impossible to achieve.

Thrust Flight,#MorePilots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments