Advertisement

Your incivillity is noted, Public servant you're dismissed

Your incivillity is noted, Public servant you're dismissed PLEASE SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL.


If you want to jump straight to the action go to 7:00
The problem I always seem to have, when going out with family and friends, is other child or childrenless people seeing me happily take photo or videos of my family or friends and then call the police because they feel alarmed and distressed.
The only advise I can give to you type of trolls is to go and buy a pet or try to have a baby or something, go and fill your two brain cells with some kind of happiness.
C'mon, surely you trolls can waste your own time! Just to let you know if the the uniforms did not already confirm, they could NOT arrest me, they did not have ANY substantial grounds. In fact I buried their grounds.
I hope it was educational, thanks for watching.

too good guys,trolls,good citizen,bad citizen,photography is a crime,taking photos,my family,my business,mind your business,go away,

Post a Comment

0 Comments