Advertisement

Part 15 in fact wings of fire map (re-do)

Part 15 in fact wings of fire map (re-do) Hey, so I decided to re do my part for the in fact wings of fire map because it was really bad to be honest. It was the second map I had done and I was way too inexperienced to do it well. I am so much happier with this re do it's ridiculous and I hope fluffy marshmallow likes it better too. This is the way I'm going to start drawing dragons now because my old style was way too simple and looked really special compared to this. Also in the other map part I only drew one frame with dragons in it and it was the lowest effort thing ever, I didn't even colour it or shade it. I kept the breaking heart from the original because I thought it was a good idea but ditched the eyes and all the other rubbish I had put in it, sorry for no background I just got one of the artworks from the cover and stuck it there so sorry about that. Also sorry for no animation but animating dragons in this detail, I just couldn't bring myself to do that.

Thanks for watching!

flipaclip,animation,cartoon,2d animation,drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments