Advertisement

Why I'll Be Better Able to Manage My Weight in 2020!!

Why I'll Be Better Able to Manage My Weight in 2020!! Why I'll (Randy Santel) Be Better Able to Manage My Weight in 2020!!
This is Part #2 in response to last Friday's video (Part #1) where I explained what was different in 2019 compared to all my previous years of professional eating, that helped influence all my crazy weight gain which was a new personal record (373.9 lbs). In this video, I detail what all will be different and improved moving forward in 2020 that will allow me to better manage my weight throughout the year, both during and in between my food challenge tours. We are shifting back down to posting just 3 food challenge videos per week, starting very soon in April 2020. I just purchased a new (to me) 2014 Dodge Ram Cargo Van with a special "tradesmen" package that will allow me to bring my spin bike "Stacey" with me on the tours so I can conveniently get a good spinning workout in whenever I want and can make the time. We have added more people to our team to help out with everything, which will free up more of my time while traveling. Also, we will be clustering more events together so that I don't have to drive as much and as often in between food challenge events. Finally, I will starting being more conscience of it during trips and start saying "No" to extras (desserts and beers) that I am often offered after many of my challenge meals.

Week #1's video Introducing Sexification 2020!!


Week #2's video about weight loss fundamentals:


Week #3's video about my 3 dietary food rules:


Week #4's video about my fitness workout regimen:


Week #5's video about my nutritious diet food plan:


Week #6's video about how I gained so much weight:


This video was filmed on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 (3/3/2020).

FC SHIRTS, HATS, & BEARS VIA OUR NEW AMAZON STORE:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & EMAIL UPDATES:
CHECK OUT & SUPPORT MY NEW PATREON PAGE:

Check out our FoodChallenges.com YouTube Channel and How To Videos:

FOLLOW & SUPPORT ME AS I DOMINATE FOOD CHALLENGES ACROSS THE GLOBE:
PATREON:
T-SHIRTS:
WEBSITE:
NEWSLETTER:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

Enjoy the video? Please Like + Share + Subscribe!!

FOOD CHALLENGE STRATEGIES & LOCATE AN EATING CHALLENGE NEAR YOU:


WATCH VIDEOS FROM MY "4TH QUARTER 2019" TOUR:
Grilled Cheese Record:
Fia Rua Big Game Burger:
Surf N Turf Challenge:
Big Moon 6-Patty Burger:
Korean Pork Donkotsu:
Giant Korean Ramen:
Pho and Spring Rolls:
Big Juicy Lucy Burger:
Banh Bao Challenge:
Taiwanese Hot Pot:
95oz Taiwanese Steak:
Big 3kg Pork Donburi:
5lb Mega Curry Rice:

For Business Inquiries Only:
Atlas [at] RandySantel.com

Video Edited by Arthur Davis of EyeScope Films:
YouTube:
Facebook:

Music Credits: YouTube Audio Library
Grant Green - Josh Lippi and the Overtimers
The Quiet Aftermath - Sir Cubworth
The Big Conference - DJ Williams
Bellissimo - Doug Maxwell

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING & ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!

randy santel sexification,randy santel weight loss,new year new me,randy santel weight loss 2020,randy santel food challenges,randy santel fat now,weight management randy santel,Further U,Whitney Luebbert,randy santel team,randy santel eating challenges,randy santel new car,randy santel van life,van life food challenges,food challenge touring,Further U team,Chris Lucido Further U,randy santel working out,my weight loss journey,weight loss transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments