Advertisement

The OWNER gave me OWNER INVINCIBLE POWER and we DUELED.. (Roblox)

The OWNER gave me OWNER INVINCIBLE POWER and we DUELED.. (Roblox) Check out the MERCH:

The Owner of Roblox Gym Realms joined my game and challenged me to an OWNER BATTLE :O.. He actually gave me some insane owner/admin powers and not even the owner could stop after he did that.. Watch till the end to find out what happens :D!

Roblox Gym Realms:
Twitter @tofu
instagram @tofu

Use Video Creator Code "TOFUU" on the Roblox store!

My name is Tofuu or Joe and this is my video! I bet you're incredibly thrilled about finding such an amazing channel, but don't freak out yet! ^o^ You have to click that subscribe button first! then you may freak out over this insanely amazing content!

Business email: tofuugamingbusiness@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

TITLE: The OWNER gave me OWNER INVINCIBLE POWER and we DUELED.. (Roblox)

roblox,tofuu,gym realms,roblox gym simulator,roblox lifting sim,roblox lifting simulator,roblox sim,roblox lifting,roblox gym,roblox gym realms,roblox owner,owner roblox,simulator owner,roblox simulator owner,tufu,topfu,tofui,tofi,tofu roblox,tofuu roblox,owner power,owner power roblox,roblox owner power,roblox owner commands,owner commands,owner commands roblox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments