Advertisement

ROMAN REIGNS ARRESTED! Roman Reigns Faces Several Charges After STUNNING ARREST - WWE

ROMAN REIGNS ARRESTED! Roman Reigns Faces Several Charges After STUNNING ARREST - WWE Update on Roman Reigns Arrest and all the information we know about it

Roman Reigns, age 34, has now become the biggest WWE Superstar of this generation. Roman Reigns has had nothing but great wwe highlights throughout this entire career from the shield to Roman's singles career. Roman Reigns once again has another huge Wrestlemania title match as Goldberg vs Roman Reigns for the WWE Universal Championship is set to take place at Wrestlemania. But how was Roman’s life before WWE? In today’s edition of criminal history, we’ll be taking a look at Roman Reigns’ life and the arrest that he went through several years ago and what he was charged with and if WWE was even aware of Roman Reigns’ arrest at first. Obviously Roman Reigns arrest was quite the big deal, but Roman Reigns was able to overcome it and become a true wwe superstar and lead the company. Roman Reigns will now set his eyes on WWE Smackdown’s most prized possession and that’s Goldberg’s Universal Championship. Will Roman Reigns win the universal championship from Goldberg and what are your thoughts on Roman Reigns’ arrest? Leave your comments, don't forget to Subscribe with notifications on, and leave a like if you enjoyed! Thanks for Watching!


➤Sources used for research:




➤About WrestlingWorldCC / Disclaimer:
Hi, I’m Ron and welcome to my channel, WrestlingWorldCC! After being a fan of pro wrestling since 2004, I decided in 2016 to create my own YouTube channel to cover some of the popular topics among WWE sports entertainment and give my thoughts on them. Let me take your through my creative process, I start by watching the current wwe product, from Monday night raw, to Smackdown love, to ppv events, to rumors, to the social medias of WWE superstars, I keep a close eye on all things professional wrestling and when a find an interesting topic, I write a script in my own words covering the story and giving my own thoughts on it, followed up by recording the commentary, searching for the appropriate images from WWE’s official website that relate to the topic at hand, and then I take everything I have so far into my editing software where I put it all together and finalize the video. Every single word heard in my videos are my own words created by myself that I write down in a script before recording the commentary. Between the editing, commentary, thumbnail creation, and finalizing the video onto my channel, each video takes just about 2-3 days to fully create them. It’s an extremely stressful time consuming process, but it’s all worth it because I love creating content for my channel! You can always expect high quality content going over WWE news, WWE rumors, and much more pro wrestling wwe topics!


➤Follow Me!
Instagram: WrestlingWorldCC
Twitter: WrestlingWCC



Watch More WrestlingWorldCC! Latest WWE News and WWE Rumors March 2020 :




➤Image Credit:
All images used in this video are courtesy of WWE.com
All images used in this video are property of WWE and its respectful owners.
All Images used in this video are used under the FAIR USE, all image rights reserved to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)

WrestlingWorldCC is NOT affiliated with any wrestling organizations

#WWE #RomanReigns #Wrestlemania #WWESmackdown

wwe,Roman Reigns,roman reigns vs goldberg,roman reigns vs,roman reigns arrested,roman reigns wwe,roman reigns 2020,roman reigns wife,roman reigns theme,roman reigns elimination chamber,ROMAN REIGNS,wwe roman reigns,goldberg vs roman reigns,wrestlemania,smackdown,wwe highlights,wwe 2k20,wrestling,sports,wrestlingworldcc,raw,world wrestling entertainment,wwe smackdown,wwe news,wwe rumors,wwe raw,wwe 2020,wwe today,wwe elimination chamber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments