Advertisement

I am writing a grimoire and I want you to tell me what you would like to see in it!

I am writing a grimoire and I want you to tell me what you would like to see in it! Composing a grey grimoire is an interesting task. Because I have so many practices and they range from what people think of as being in the left hand and right hand paths, I have always described my path as grey. But it’s true because all spiritual paths exist not in a spectrum but a nebula.

I am writing a grimoire and I want you to tell me what you would like to see in it!,i am writing a grimoire,magick,occult,spells,blood magick,talisman creation,left hand and right hand paths,the grey path,the grey grimoire,shamanism,spiritual techniques,new book coming,supernatural videos,spiritual work,ghost hunters are stupid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments