Advertisement

Flat Earth Debate - Mr Sensible VS Mitchell From Australia

Flat Earth Debate - Mr Sensible VS Mitchell From Australia Mr Sensible VS Mitchell from Australia Flat Earth Debate hosted by FTFE

Mr Sensibles channel

Mitchell from Australia channel

Become a member
If you fancy supporting my fight against stupidity and help me get better equipment then please consider becoming a Patreon. Even £1/$1 a month could really help.
Go to

Or get some sweet Merch

Donate to my Paypal fighttheflatearth@gmail.com

Tweet me @fightflat with video ideas, Flerfs to target and even direct insults.

The maker of my awesome intro Randomtings

The makers of my awesome music

The Maker of my logo and channel art


Have you really read this far into the description?

Go and watch the video!
#FTFE #FIGHTTHEFLATEARTH #FlatEarth

Australia

Post a Comment

0 Comments