Advertisement

Daily Dua for Good Health (Be Protected from Corona Virus) #DailyDua

Daily Dua for Good Health (Be Protected from Corona Virus) #DailyDua #DailyDua #Dua4Health

Assalamu Alikum,

Please make the habit of reciting Daily Dua.

Here is the dua for Health. This time we have to recite to seek help of Allah (SWT) from the Corona Virus and other diseases.

Narrated AbuBakrah: AbdurRahman ibn AbuBakrah said that he told his father: O my father! I hear you supplicating every morning: “O Allah! Grant me health in my body. O Allah! Grant me good hearing. O Allah! Grant me good eyesight. There is no god but Thou.” Repeat three times in the morning and three times in the evening.

VIDEO URL:
FACEBOOK:

Please subscribe to Daily Dua channel and press the bell icon to get everyday notifications on Dua.

Jazakkallahu Khair!

dua for health,daily dua,corona virus dua,dua for the healthy,dua for health in islam,dua for health in english,dua for health meaning,health dua,health dua in english,daily dua channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments