Advertisement

CHANEL UNBOXING & REVEAL | FASHIONPHILE UNBOXING | UNBOXING CHANEL PUMPS

CHANEL UNBOXING & REVEAL | FASHIONPHILE UNBOXING | UNBOXING CHANEL PUMPS Welcome back! Sharing my latest find on Fashionphile! Let me know your thoughts. Have you purchased from Fashionphile and how was your experience?

🌸🌸 Please click on the SUBSCRIBE button & hit the πŸ›Ž to receive a notification every time I upload a new video. I appreciate your support so much!
All opinions are my own and all items purchased with my own $$$$.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Come check out my IG:


Today's Make Up:
BRAND NEW _ Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Soft Radiance Foundation in 4.7 Cool Beige
Tom Ford Cheek Color - 01 Frantic Pink
Tom Ford Glow Bronzer in 02 Terra
Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Powder (under eyes only)
BRAND NEW - Chantecaille Perfect Blur Finishing Powder
NEW - Chanel Ombre Premer Laque #22 Rayon along with shadows from Emily Noel, The Wants eye palette
Mascara - Chanel Le Volume
CT Lip cheat & Lipstick - Pillow Talk Medium

Business inquiries at: 50plusluxurystyle@gmail.com

fashionphile,fashionphile unboxing,fashionphile chanel,chanel,chanel unboxing,chanel reveal,chanel pumps,chanel shoes,luxury unboxing 2020,used chanel,fashionphile experience,LUXURY UNBOXING,50plusluxurystyle,fashion after 50,my Latest fashionphile purchase,CHANEL UNBOXING & REVEAL,chanel unboxing 2020,unboxing Chanel pumps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments