Advertisement

BREAKING NEWS: Pope Francis Declares that Rooster & Lark truly is a #BreakfastMiracle

BREAKING NEWS: Pope Francis Declares that Rooster & Lark truly is a #BreakfastMiracle _
Rooster & Lark is a game-changing new frozen product sold in grocery stores around the country. Rooster & Lark contains all the vegetables for an omelet or scramble; chopped, seasoned and flash frozen. Simply sauté and add your own fresh eggs at home. Each bag is resealable and makes about 4 breakfasts. Simply store what you don’t use in the freezer and save for another meal.

There are many unique benefits to Rooster & Lark:
-Our vegetables come pre-seasoned.
-Our skillets have no added salt! Always feel free to add your own.
-Our skillets have vegetables not often found in the frozen aisle, including avocado, tomato, mushroom, butternut squash, kale, and sweet potato.
-Unlike other frozen vegetables, our vegetables are diced small. This makes them easier to use in recipes (like eggs!).
-Our skillets can be included in a variety of recipes including quesadillas, burgers, pasta, soups, quiches, casseroles, mac and cheese, meatloaf, and tuna salad...to name a few!
-All of our skillets are vegetarian and two are vegan. Add tofu or egg substitute instead of fresh eggs to keep it vegan!
-Our skillets have clean ingredients. They’re just vegetables and spices; all ingredients you can pronounce!

For me, this product was born out of need. When living in Bloomington, IN (Go Hoosiers) I was waking up early to work out at 6am and start work by 7:30am. Around the same time, I was getting into Crossfit and the paleo diet. I was chopping fresh vegetables every morning to make myself a healthy scramble before heading to the gym. This soon got old, and I said to myself, “there has to be a better way!” Little did I know, there wasn’t. I went to every grocery store in the area searching for frozen vegetables that would be good with eggs. To my amazement, there were none. All the frozen vegetables were cut in big chunks and consisted of the same steamed stir fry and cheesy broccoli bags I’d come to know and dread.

It was at this moment that #BreakfastMiracle came to me. It appeared before me just as the burning bush appeared before Moses!... and my life was forever changed. Soon after I quit my job, and in a sudden twist of fate, I devoted my life to frozen vegetables.


I started selling Rooster & Lark at the 2014 Denver farmers' markets. Now, Rooster & Lark is available in over 600 grocery stores across the country and growing!

So thanks for checking Rooster & Lark out, and if you like what you see please:
1) Subscribe
2) Connect with me in our many other social channels (links below)
3) Head to your nearest grocery store and pick up some Rooster & Lark in the frozen aisle!

*If they don’t carry it, print our #FindTheRooster request form (link below) and hand it to the store manager or customer service desk. These things really work!

4) Send me your Breakfast Miracle creations to be featured on RoosterNation!



Instagram:
Podcast:
LinkedIn:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Website:
TIkTok:
Newsletter:
#FindTheRooster Request form:

rooster and lark,rooster & lark,aaron falber,the breakfast miracle,breakfast miracle,frozen vegetables,breakfast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments