Advertisement

600Breezy: I Been Smoking Since I Was 13

600Breezy: I Been Smoking Since I Was 13 Chicago recording artist, 600Breezy, sits down with DJ Smallz and reveals the biggest sacrifice he made for his music career. This is part 15 from the full interview.

Have you been on probation or parole? Share your story by posting a comment below.

SUBSCRIBE to our channel now to see more:

OTHER INTERVIEW CLIPS FROM 600BREEZY:


WATCH OUR PLAYLISTS:


ABOUT US:
Actual Reality, Not Reality Television.
Exclusive Interviews Daily Through @DJsmallz Eyes

FOLLOW US:
snapchat = djsmallzeyes



CONTACT US:
For Business or Bookings:

600breezy,600 breezy,600breezy interview,600breezy video,dj smallz,dj smalls,southern smoke,dj smallz eyes,dj smalls eyes,interview,video,music career,sacrifice,county jail,parole,prison,rapping,recording studio,technical violation,drug class,iowa,illinois,medical,california,georgia,transfer,rapper,unfair,entertainer,media,judge,drug program,drug case,evaluation,possession with intent to deliver,manufacturing,probation,600Breezy: I Been Smoking Since I Was 13,

Post a Comment

0 Comments