Advertisement

what i eat in a day as a VEGAN to lose weight *i lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks*

what i eat in a day as a VEGAN to lose weight *i lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks* my social media:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT:

DISCORD:


MERCH MERCH MERCH MERCH MERCH MERCH



(wearing in video)



If you ever wanna send me anything sweet :) , I got a PO BOX:

PO Box 267 Edgar, WI 54426



Business inquiries only: samanthamgmt@fullscreen.com



FTC: This video is not sponsored, any and all opinions stated are my own.

Samantha,SamanthaSchreiber,Emma,emmachamberlain,vlogger,Vlog,funny,comedy,Samanthajo,insta,highschool,high school,freshman,sophmore,junior,senior,school vlog,what I eat in a day,what I eat in a day to lose weight,vegan,vegan what I eat in a day,what I eat in a day as a vegan,weight loss,weight loss journey,how to lose weight,weight loss transformation,vegan weightloss,Morgan adams,Morgan Adams vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments