Advertisement

The incredible team Ajax Amsterdam could have had if they'd kept all their players | Oh My Goal

The incredible team Ajax Amsterdam could have had if they'd kept all their players | Oh My Goal Ajax Amsterdam have been known to produce top talent that go on to excel in other leagues. We have seen the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimović and Luis Suarez make their mark at Ajax and go on to win major trophies with other top clubs in Europe. But what if Ajax would have kept their most promising players? Discover the incredible XI Ajax could have fielded if they had kept their best players.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Suarez,Tadic,Ibrahimovic,Erikson,De Jong,Ziyech,De Light,Onana,Ajax Amsterdam,Cruyff,Champions League,

Post a Comment

0 Comments