Advertisement

SPRING BREAK BIKINI HAUL | MUST HAVE SWIMWEAR! ETHEREAL ANGEL ENERGY

SPRING BREAK BIKINI HAUL |  MUST HAVE SWIMWEAR! ETHEREAL ANGEL ENERGY Hello! I'm really excited to be back and doing videos for you guys. These bikinis were so beautiful and fit perfectly. Personally, my fave bikini was the leopard one! Maybe because I have been wanting one for the longest, and thanks to Ethereal Angel Energy, I finally have one! I really really want to get my hands and body in a snakeskin and Tiedye print bikini next lol. I'm really grateful for the brands that have gifted me swimwear pieces in order for me to be able to do videos and review them for you guys. Therefore, I hope you guys enjoy and purchase some of your favorite pieces as well. I will see you all on my next video!

XO ~ Emugly

BIKINIS / SWIMSUITS -

Instagram -

Tik Tok -

Venmo - @eemmuuggllyy

Gofundme -

bikini haul,bikini,swimsuit try on haul,swimsuit haul,bathing suit try on haul,what bikini suits your body type,what bikini to wear for flat chest,which bikini suits your body,which bikini,swimwear,bathing suit,swimwear haul,swimwear try on,swimwear for small bust,swimwear for small chest,bikini for small bust,bikini haul 2020,what to wear to a pool party,pool party outfit ideas,cute bikini swimsuits,zaful bikini haul,onia,maiyo,solid and striped,zaful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments