Advertisement

Revenant Reaction & I go Rambo with Double Spitfire in Apex Legends

Revenant Reaction & I go Rambo with Double Spitfire in Apex Legends Revenant Reaction & I go Rambo with Double Spitfire in Apex Legends. Today I give my opinion on Apex Legends assimilation trailer with Revenant, talk about the trailer, his abilities and then show what drove me to playing double spitfire in hyper aggro gameplay style. Did I finally win a game of Apex Legends? Find out...

Are you all ready for Season 4? I know I am. Now get off my hero, k?

Apex Legends,Revenant,Apex Legends revenant reaction,Revenant legend,Revenant abilities,Revenant reveal,Revenant apex legends assimilation,Apex Legends season 4,Season 4 date,Apex Legends season 4 date,Apex Legends Revenant new hero,Revenant new legend reaction,All revenant abilities,

Post a Comment

0 Comments