Advertisement

“Please identify yourself!” NO, where’s your name tag? That’s just a costume!

“Please identify yourself!” NO, where’s your name tag? That’s just a costume! San Joaquin Valley Transparency
This video took place in Modesto California, enjoy!
Watch my video that went viral

Check out my second channel

If you appreciate what I do and would like to help me continue, your donations are greatly appreciated and I’m always mindful of where those funds need to go, thank you.

Patreon

GoFundMe

PayPal


SJVT merch


Amazon merch

please,identify,yourself,no,where,your,name tag,that,just,costume,photographer,hilarious,funny,educational video,pompous,first amendment,san joaquin valley transparency,modesto,california,usa,american,liberty,know your rights,security guard,dismissed,kick rocks,community watch,news now,enjoy,going viral,yikes,AA,Rodeo,won't expect,believe,react,

Post a Comment

0 Comments