Advertisement

COMPLETE Exterior Detail On A Suburban || Exterior Detailing

COMPLETE Exterior Detail On A Suburban || Exterior Detailing Completing this exterior detail was exhausting but fun.

I started with the wheels and tires. I sprayed Sonax Full effect and let it dwell for 3-5 minutes. I agitated with a wheel detailing brush and rinsed off the chemical. I used SuperClean degreaser to clean the tires. After scrubbing the tires I rinsed off the residual dirt and cleaner with my Sun Joe power washer. I prepared my foam cannon and wash buckets using Meguiars Gold Class car soap. I used a TriNova foam cannon which produced tons of foam and agitated a few of the more intricate parts of the vehicle. For the contact wash I used two wool mitts, one for each side, and then a microfiber wash mitt for the panels under the wheel well lines. I rinsed of the car soap starting from the top. I decontaminated the car paint with CarPro Tar and Iron Remover (TRIX) and a clay bar from Mothers. I rinsed of the clay bar lube and dried the car. I applied Meguiars Gold Class Paste Wax and buffed it off. I spruced up some of the chrome pieces with Turtle Wax Chrome Polish and used Meguiars Black Trim Restorer to spruce up the black trim pieces. I cleaned the windows with Invisible glass making sure to crack the windows and clean the upper dirt rim of each window.

Detailing A 7-Seater Car Interior || Full Interior Car Detailing

😱😱😱 - INTERESTING VIDEOS
11 Minutes of Detailing My Car:
How To Shampoo Car Carpet:
Muffler Hole Patch:
Knocking Noise In Engine (Fixed):
Whole Bottle of Back to Black:

🔧🔧🔧 - DETAILING SUPPLIES

INTERIOR DETAILING TOOLS
Simple Green Cleaner:
Carpet Drill Brushes:
Small Detailing Brushes:
Bissell Carpet Extractor:
Steam Cleaner:
Mothers VLR Cleaner:
Vacuum:
Microfiber Towels:
Invisible Glass:

EXTERIOR DETAILING TOOLS
Power Washer:
Car Soap:
Foam Cannon:
Wash Mitts:
Wool Mitt:
Buckets and Grit Guards:
Iron and Tar Remover:
Bug Remover:
Clay Bar Kit:
Spray Wax:
Carnuba Wax:
Drying Towels:
Microfiber Towels:

🎥🎥🎥 - INTERIOR DETAILING PLAYLIST


🎥🎥🎥 - EXTERIOR DETAILING PLAYLIST


✅✅✅ - SUBSCRIBE
Subscribe: (Stay on YouTube)
Recent Upload: (Stay on YouTube)

---------------------------

AutOdometer was previously MCRC (My Car Repair Channel)

Disclaimer: Each video that is produced and published is intended to be educational. Tips and tricks will be offered for your viewership. The outcome of your car repair is solely your responsibility. Research and a good thought process should be completed before each repair.

auto detailing,autodometer detailing,exterior detailing,how to complete a full exterior detail,full exterior detail,full exterior car detail,how to clean a car exterior,how to clean a car exterior at home,a complete exterior detail on my bmw,a complete exterior detail,auto detailing tips,complete full exterior detail on my bmw,exterior car detail,exterior detailing car,car exterior detailing steps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments