Advertisement

Perfectly Normal British Conversation - AH Animated & Source

Perfectly Normal British Conversation - AH Animated & Source Thank you Taryn Bentley for requesting this video! Man, you really are on top of things around here. Glad to have you!

This is not endorsed by Rooster Teeth in any way. Views, opinions, and thoughts are all my own. Rooster Teeth and Rooster Teeth shows are trade names or registered trademarks of Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC. © Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch the original Ready Set Show episode:


Watch the AH Animated:


Subscribe to Achievement Hunter:


Subscribe to LetsPlay:


Subscribe to HemboHero. He's a major inspiration on this video. I love him with all my heart. Go support him.


___________________
My Discord Server:

Not many people have a person to listen to them about anything that is going on in their life. I don't like that. If you would like someone to listen to anything you have going on, I will do that.
You can reach me at CraigVisnovec#5720 and at the server above.
___________________

What AH Animated should I do next? Comment your suggestion!

Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments