Advertisement

My Baby Isn't Walking- When to be Concerned

My Baby Isn't Walking- When to be Concerned Hi I'm Emily and I'm your birth to three mommy OT. I'm a pediatric Occupational Therapist and I've been working with children birth to 3 for over 10 years and l’m a Mom myself. On this channel I'm sharing the knowledge and experience I have from being a birth to 3 OT and Mom. 

In this video, I discuss what to watch for and when to be concerned that your baby isn't walking.

Connect with me on Instagram

**DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this video and on this channel is for insight and guidance and should never replace the advice of your medical professional. You should always seek the input of your local medical professional if you have any concerns with your child.**

walking,baby not walking,child development,baby walking,developmental milestones,occupational therapist,pediatrics,child,kids,baby,one year old,

Post a Comment

0 Comments