Advertisement

How to safeguard your horse's future

How to safeguard your horse's future Find out more about leaving your horse in your will to World Horse Welfare:

Leave your horse to World Horse Welfare in your Will to safeguard their future and for your peace of mind. As a horse owner you might have thought “What would happen to my horse if I should die?”.

The Horse Gifting in a Will scheme provides security and reassurance for your horse’s future should the worst happen. To ensure the continued safety and welfare of your horse, the charity will take ownership of your horse and will remain the owner for the rest of your horse’s life.

Find out more about leaving a horse in your Will to World Horse Welfare:

Subscribe to World Horse Welfare's YouTube channel:

Follow us on Twitter:

Like our Facebook page:

Follow us on Instagram:

World Horse Welfare,Horse Welfare,Horse Charity,Horses,Ponies,Donkey,Horse Gifting,Horse Care,Gifting a horse in a will,Legacy,Who will look after my horse when i die?,Leaving a horse to a charity,WHW,Leaving a horse in a will,Giving my horse to a charity,What would happen to my horse if I should die?,safeguard,Safeguard my horse,Keeping a horse safe,leaving a horse in your Will,Will writing,Animal Charity,Donating to an animal charity,Leaving a horse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments