Advertisement

Original || Only Option

Original || Only Option LYRICS:

Verse 1
Mama, I wonder if you'll change
When you're release on that day
From the bars that hold you captive
And your thoughts that keep you savage

Bridge 1
I am free, you better believe
Your guns can't hurt me. I will be free.

Chorus
I'll love you from a far, can't see you anymore
It's not healthy for you and me
Mama, I think of you all too often.
Letting go's the only option.

Verse 2
Mama, I wonder if you'll find
Memories of me in the back of your mind
From the years you didn't try
But did your best all the while

Bridge 2
I can see, what you did to me
And I can see, now I'm free.

Repeat Chorus

Repeat Bridge 1

Repeat Chorus
________________________________________________

Music and Lyrics © Lauren V Hamill, 2016

lauren hamill,only option,original song,singer,songwriter,guitar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments