Advertisement

Hanging Valleys - Behind the Backs of Houses (Lyrics)

Hanging Valleys - Behind the Backs of Houses (Lyrics) Behind the Backs of Houses by Hanging Valleys // Turn captions on for lyrics ♪
♬ 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 ➡️
𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗧𝘂𝗯𝗲 ➡️

Hanging Valleys:


Behind the Backs of Houses lyrics:
Behind houses the
Rooftops guide my eyes
Swallows wheeling high
Through the peaceful sky

Behind the houses
I have found a place
Of my own

My wilderness
I’ll be staying

Under a canopy
Tall trees in the breeze
White sheets sail the wind
Air waves on my skin

Behind the houses
I have found a place
Of my own

My wilderness
I’ll be staying

Enjoy the uploads? Consider joining our vinyl record club featuring music from our favorite uploads each month:
Each song is pressed on postcards that play on your turntable! Starting at just $4/mo.
(Use the code "𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗣𝗔𝗟" to get your first vinyl postcard for just $1)

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗣.𝗙𝗠 - 100+ track playlists featuring new music, every month!
Instagram ⇨
Facebook ⇨
Twitter ⇨
Snapchat ⇨
Website ⇨

𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰:

hanging valleys behind the backs of houses lyrics,behind the backs of houses hanging valleys lyrics,hanging valleys behind the backs of houses,behind the backs of houses hanging valleys,hanging valleys,indie,indie pop,dream pop,bedroom pop,dreampop,dreamy,indie music,birp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments