Advertisement

Glam bedroom tour | feminine decor

Glam bedroom tour | feminine decor #glambedroom #bedroomdecor #femininedecor
Bedroom decor for a glam and feminine bedroom styling. Come tour my new bedroom. I wanted to create a modern glam space that was also romantic and comfortable. It’s so important to have a space to retreat that is all your style. I hope you enjoyed this video, don’t forget to subscribe. You can find decor items from this video with these links below.

Bedroom styling
Pillows:
Down alternative comforter:
Pink duvet cover:
candles:
Faux florals:
Similar metal wall art:
Similar gold accent table:
Curtains:
Candles:





Mattress:

Candle holders:

Music: All I Love
Musician: Philip E Morris

bedroom decor,glam decor,decorating on a budget,budget decor,femininedecor,bedroom tour,room tour,room makeover,clean and decorate with me,my room,interior decorating,interior design ideas,diy room decor,diy home decor,home decor haul,bedroom makeover,home decor,interior design,glam bedroom tour,master bedroom tour,home tour,house tour,bedroom decorating ideas,decorate with me,glam home tour,glam bedroom,decorating a small bedroom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments