Advertisement

GADGETS AND SIX SHOOTERS (Dicey Dungeons | The Inventor)

GADGETS AND SIX SHOOTERS (Dicey Dungeons | The Inventor) I A GORSH DARN SCIENCE COWBOY! Give me a couple of minutes as we learn a new class then we are off to invent some new gadgets and blast our way to victory!
Join us for STREAMS! -

If you want non livestream content subscribe to my main Youtube channel


Want updates in case YouTube or Twitch breaks, follow me on twitter. I tweet about my life, my dogs, my lego addiction and more!
Twitter! -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Dicey Dungeons?
Dicey Dungeons is a roguelike, deck-building game in which you play as a walking dice attempting to survive against the wicked intentions of Lady Luck and her minions.

ChilledChaos,ChilledChaosGame,Chilled,CriousGamers,Rogue-like,Rogue-lite,Dicey Dungeons,Warrior,Thief,Lady Luck,Boss Fight,Girl Scout,Madison,Funny,Moments,Playthrough,Walkhrough,Deck Builder,Indie Game,Robot,Dragon Boss,Buster,Inventor,Gadget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments