Advertisement

First time launch in Siliguri Himalayan BS VI|Siliguri distributors launch HIMALAYAN BS VI 😍|4k

First time launch in Siliguri Himalayan BS VI|Siliguri distributors launch HIMALAYAN BS VI 😍|4k Hi and welcome to my channel guys .....😊

You can see it in 4k resolution....🤩


Siliguri distributors launch Royel Enfield Himalayan BS VI on dated 08/02/2020 at siliguri ...


If you want to Buy a Enfield from this showroom. Can contact with sales executive Sajid Hussain (mob -7679629705) or the showroom number -03532778873.....

If you want more offers please tell them my channel name ...


I think i am the first, cover this RE HIMALAYAN BS VI launch...thanks to Thejas brother who invited me in this launch program.


If you get an information from my blog
You can definitely share to your near and dear friends 💌...




Thank you for watching my videos ....




Ride safe ride hard.....😍.....

Royel Enfield,Royel Enfield Himalayan,Royel Enfield siliguri,Royel Enfield best bikes,Royel Enfield in Siliguri,Royel Enfield bullet,Royel Enfield 650,Royel Enfield 650 twins,Royel Enfield int,

Post a Comment

0 Comments