Advertisement

Cash Envelope Stuffing and Sinking Funds | January 2020 Paycheck #3 | $1200 Saved for Las Vegas!

Cash Envelope Stuffing and Sinking Funds | January 2020 Paycheck #3 | $1200 Saved for Las Vegas! 🔹💠 OPEN ME 💠🔹

An extra paycheck means more money to save and another video to film! Today we are going over my last paycheck for the month of January! This cash envelope stuffing will be a little different since I already saved money for February’s rent in the first two paychecks of the month like I typically do so for this one I put the majority of my earnings toward my emergency savings account and a bit more money than usual towards my sinking funds :)

Speaking of sinking funds, I finally reached my goal of saving $1200 in cash for my trip to Las Vegas this upcoming May! I am so happy that I don’t have to worry about any of the financial stuff for this trip now that I took care of it months in advance. I can truly enjoy myself and relax like a vacation should be! No need to worry about how I’m going to pay for it or if there’s room in my budget - it is FULLY FUNDED! I highly suggest you all do the same, it is an incredible and rewarding feeling 😁 And now that my Las Vegas trip is fully funded, I can start focusing on other sinking funds like Medical/Dental and a 3 day pass to Disney World!

I hope you all have a great day and are even closer to reaching your financial goals whether it be for the day, week, month or year, progress is progress!

~ happy budgeting

_______________________________________________________________________
🌷ABOUT ME 🌷
Hey y’all! My name is Jennie :) I am currently 22 years old and recently graduated college in May of 2019 with a Bachelor's degree. A couple months after college I started working at my first full time job located in the sunshine state, Florida! Having started this new job and graduating college debt free thanks to the help of my parents and scholarships, I wanted to save and spend my money wisely. Since my first paycheck I will be using the cash envelope system to help me stay on budget and know where exactly my money is going.

My current 2019 financial goals:
1. Save 12 months worth of living expenses in my emergency savings (I’ve already saved more than half woohoo!!)
2. Start contributing money towards a retirement savings account (I have been putting money towards a 401k every paycheck since the start of January!)
3. Start saving money towards a down payment on a house (I don’t have a ton saved as you can see from the video but I wanted to start saving since it’s something that I know I want to have in the next few years)

I started making YouTube videos right when I received my first paycheck so that I can monitor my spending and budgeting from the very beginning. I hope that with this YouTube channel I can motivate others to budget and plan for the future right out of college, getting their first job, or at any point in their life! I am not a financial advisor.

Join me on my journey to becoming financially independent!

I N S T A G R A M: @budgetwithjennie

_______________________________________________________________________
#cashenvelopesystem #cashenvelopestuffing #budgetwithme #debtfree #budgeting #debtfreecommunity #savingmoney #budget #collegestudent #collegegraduate #newyear #januarypaycheck #sinkingfunds #daveramsey #babysteps #budgetwithjennie

cash envelopes,system,stuffing,debt free,community,budgeting,budget,budget with me,january,paycheck,22,23,jennie,personal finance,save money,challenges,college student,college graduate,student loans,cash,money,dave ramsey,millenial,fire,retire early,financial independence,financial freedom,credit cards,baby steps,retirement,disney,vacation,las vegas,fully funded,sinking funds,first job,young adult,adulting,paying bills,single income,down payment,house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments