Advertisement

BPD pt 8: I thought I was possessed.

BPD pt 8: I thought I was possessed. #borderlinepersonalitydisorder #bpd #mentalhealth

You didn’t think I’d just leave you with a 100+ subscribers video did you?!
In this video I just give a general basics on how bpd is started and a bit about the condition.

Remember If you have questions leave them in the comments on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter (Emilia tcg)

What do you think of my thumbnails? Yay or nae?
Ps sorry the comments are off- I dunno how to change it

bpd,borderline,borderline personality dissorder,thought i was possessed,alters,alternative,personalities,mentally ill,mental illness,mental health,ptsd,post traumatic stress disorder,trauma,mental trauma,emotional trauma,possessed,mental health vlog,vlog,basics,unstable,citalopram,mood stablilizers,anxiety,dression,wheelchair,wheelchair life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments