Advertisement

3 Hairstyles for Keeping Long Locs Out of the Way!

3 Hairstyles for Keeping Long Locs Out of the Way! Sometimes having long hair can be stressful. So I use these convenient styles, to keep my hair off my shoulders and away from my eyes.

The first style is a quick bun, wrapped in a large scarf. It's a pretty sturdy hairstyle and it makes it easy to do anything without worrying where you hair will land.
The second style is a high top ponytail with a scarf over my un-tightened roots. If your locs have been freshly tightened, the scarf isn't really necessary.

See the rest in video.

P.S. Sorry for the quality.


#longhair #blackhair #locs
☆☆☆☆☆➡️S U B S C R I B E ➡️L I K E ➡️S H A R E➡️☆☆☆☆☆

Check out my video playlists, discover something new/old:

Cooking Videos:


Fun Fact:


Plants & Gardening:


10 Reasons Why:


Fun Videos:

P R O D U C T S b y S o p h i s t i c 8 e d :





*****
"Maybe there are no good people. Only good decisions."
-Person Of Interest
*****

Subscribe for more videos like this from SophiYah Yisrael.
Shalom, my people ❤

education,teaching,learning,understanding,wisdom,hair,black hair,locs,dreadlocks,hairstyles,hebrew hair,head wraps,tutorial,hair tutorial,black girl,grwm,long hair,long locs,african headwraps,black hairstyles,bun wrap,messy bun,black girl magic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments