Advertisement

13+2 Things I Learned In 2019

13+2 Things I Learned In 2019 Each season in a garden brings lots of new learning opportunities, and 2019 definitely added to my learning journey. Exploring a diversity of things that I feel I learned also offers an interesting insight into a season in the gardens.

Help me develop these gardens and make more videos through regular contributions

Or use as a simple, once-off way to support this project and the time and energy that goes into making videos. Thanks so much!

Part of the Cloughjordan Ecovillage, Tipperary, Ireland

growing,vegetables,GIY,GYO,grow your own,permaculture,polytunnel,2019,learning,review,microgreens,compost,disease,grower,gardener,no-dig,RED Gardens,Cloughjordan,biointensive,frost,protected cropping,crop failure,watering,sprinklers,carrots,taste test,brassicas,courgette,competition,weeding,DIY,tools,plastic,green house gas emissions,climate change,help,apprentice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments