Advertisement

What I think of the “Dear 2045” Video.

What I think of the “Dear 2045” Video. Well... A rant. 🥺
Eh I was just bored so my is well making a video expressing my opinion.
Ye ye

Link to Fluttershy’s channel, the one I shouted out! :

:3 I worked really hard on this.Whoever is reading this you are epic. ʕ•̫͡••̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
#Pantherpride #CobraCrew #WolfPack

~all of the songs in this video~
GRRRLS - Aviva (Daycore)
Airplane mode
Fluffing a duck - Kevin Macleod
~Follow us~

Tictoc for DMC Snipezz: .dmc_snipezz
Tictoc for Kenzie: Wolfiepotatoqueen
Tictoc for Amethyst: Loser.Amethyst
Roblox for DMC Snipezz: Sharkstabber9
Roblox for Kenzie: QueenKtutu13
Roblox for Amethyst: iiAmxethxstcatto

My cousin, Reese:
Tictoc for Reese: Reesekers_29
Snapchat for Reese: Reese_Lewis9
Instagram for Reese:Reesekers_29
Roblox for Reese: Reesekers29

My cousin, Rylee
Instagram for Rylee: 702.rylee.865
Tictoc for Rylee: Ryleebear067
YouTube for Rylee: Rylee bear

If you got here,Make sure to comment: “ Cat and dogs are great” To confuse people in the comments!
Have a nice day.
(●´ω`●)

DISCLAIMER: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” For the Purpose Of criticism, comment, news reporting, Teaching scholarship,and research. Fair use is a use permitted by the copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Nonprofit,Educational Or personal use Tips The balance of in favor of fair use. THIS VIDEO IS JUST FOR FUN! No copyright infringement intended. All rights to clips belong to their respective owners.

Video.

Post a Comment

0 Comments