Advertisement

THE STRUGGLES OF HAVING A DEGREE AND NOT GETTING HIRED!

THE STRUGGLES OF HAVING A DEGREE AND NOT GETTING HIRED! HEY HEY!

Today i’m talking about the experience of having a degree, and unfortunately not getting hired.
Are you experiencing the same, let me know in the comments!



MY GOFUNDME: help me raise money towards a photo studio!



gf.me/u/wgwgpz


WHO IS BLUESPIT AKA SHINGI?
-----------------------------------------------------
i am a soul tryna express her mind in the purest way possible. my aim in life is to teach, inspire and somehow change peoples perspectives or better, help them see things from various angles. i try to post at least once a week.

you can learn more about me here:



-----------------
ME! ME! ME!




-----------------

PHOTOGRAPHY ACCOUNTS + WEB




HIRED!

Post a Comment

0 Comments