Advertisement

The Flash I'm Blue YTPMV Remix

The Flash I'm Blue YTPMV Remix Hey! Thanks for watching my like 5th or 6th I'm Blue YTPMV. This was supposed to be a collab with ToastyMcToasty but he wasn't able to finish his part. I just included what he did so far cause I still liked it. Also, at 0:49 that is a complete remake for my This Calls for a Toast YTPMV. Which is one of my most viewed remixes on my Channel. And in Toasty's part, he remade my collab part I made a while back.

Sub to ToastyMcToasty -

'This calls for a Toast!' I'm Blue YTPMV -

Part 7 for UСТОН UСТОHОВИЧ's Blue Collab YTPMV -

Source - The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Base - I'm Blue Eiffel 65 Instrumental

Like, Subscribe and of course Enjoy!

This is a non profit video. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

the flash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments