Advertisement

Storm Siren Cosplay Part 2: Costume and Props

Storm Siren Cosplay Part 2: Costume and Props Watch me as I make a costume for The Other Side's Gibbering Hordes commander, the Storm Siren!

I'm recreating this cosplay that I made for Gencon 2019 for those of you who asked to see how I did it.

To see Part 1: The Makeup click here:


Enjoy!

Wyrd,Wyrd Games,Wyrd Minis,Wyrd Miniature,Wyrd Miniatures,Mini,Minis,Miniature,Miniatures,Tabletop,Table top,Tabletop game,Tabletop games,Tutorial,Cosplay,Makeup,GRWM,Costume,Storm Siren,TOS,The Other Side,Get Ready With Me,Art,Cosplayer,Cosplay Girls,Gamer,Geek,Fantasy,Beauty,Nerd,Nerdy Girl,Games,Kawaii,Maquillaje,Makeup Tutorial,makeupartist,Malifaux,M3E,Gencon,Gen Con,Convention,2019,Indiana Convention Center,Indianapolis,IN,

Post a Comment

0 Comments