Advertisement

SOLO FRESH START WITH 10000 HOURS (RUST)

SOLO FRESH START WITH 10000 HOURS (RUST) Check out
Hey follow me on instagram

If you liked this video and wants to see more - Make sure to hit that Like & Subscribe button
Would you like to see stuff like this LIVE? (Live most days during the week)
Follow 💖 me on my live stream @

#Posty #Rust #RustSolo

Partnered with @AROZZI
Make sure to check out Arozzi & use my discount code "posty" for 10% OFF
www.arozzi.se (EU)
www.arozzi.com (US)
If you would like to support me by donating use the link below, the donation will be shown on stream if I am live.


Business Inquiries: postyxdbusiness@gmail.com
═══════════════════════════════

SOCIAL:
▶ Twitter-

VIDEO EDITOR:
▶ Twitter-

▶ LINKS

LIVE STREAM @
TWITTER @
DISCORD @
INSTAGRAM @

▶ PC SPECS:
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming Motherboard LGA1151
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti DirectX 12 ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G
G.SKILL Trident Z Neo (For AMD Ryzen) Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core
NZXT Kraken X72 360mm - All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler
EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 220-G2-0850-XR
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB
▶ GEAR:
Asus VG258Q 24" 144hz
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Multicolor Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Corsair Gaming STRAFE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Microphone Blue Yeti
Steelseries Arctis 7 wireless 2019

Dont forget to hit that Subscribe & Bell 🔔
If you have Amazon Prime, you can subscribe to my Twitch for free - It helps supporting me and my channel !

(RUST)

Post a Comment

0 Comments