Advertisement

Rivals of Aether Workshop Showcase: Trummel & Alto's Codecs (Workshop Characters)

Rivals of Aether Workshop Showcase: Trummel & Alto's Codecs (Workshop Characters) Trummel & Alto's release was a success. The inclusion of the Codec easter egg was the best thing I have seen from a workshop character. The developer (Muno) even includes custom codecs where an RoA workshop developer can add their own custom codec.

The list of characters I have added was either found to have supported codecs I find or I already have a workshop character-supported codec on my subscription list on the steam workshop. I held a limit of 20 supported workshop characters, including the unknown fighter codec, for making this video.
If you don't see your character in this video, tell me in the comments and I'll put up a list of characters I have not done and I'll do it in the future. Please do not be rude (Or maybe being a troll if this is also the case) if your character isn't in this video. I hate to see myself being in arguments.

To simply do the codec taunt, just press down + taunt shown in the video OR in regular matches, hold down taunt for 7 seconds and the codec will automatically scroll.

Trummel & Alto + Merchant Slums Credits:
Muno / Munomario777 (

Codec Support Credits:
Anguish, dumbass luna and Ludi (Kirby)
Anguish (Valkyrie)
Lil Rare, ravyn and Nick Bizzozero (Fox)
Sydery Vuris (Zetta Ashikaga)
Shaunt / SeanTG246 (Sans)
Archytas, Wishdream (R-00)
Equinox, Menace13, Omniv, TailZMusicYT and Ethan (Kris)
CHAOKOCartoons & Andy Ayala (Ash)
hyuponia / LalalaDoomsday (Acid Rainbow)
Nackles42 & NeXus (Yoyo)
The Slugger & Dedalocious (Hime Daisho)
SleepyPlayer16 / SleP16 (Liz)
RubyNights, TailZMusicYT, Moka Yume and Eli Diaz (Pomme)
CircleGuy (ROBLOXian)
dreem & YG123 (The Chosen One)
RuberCuber (Untitled Goose)
Aestha (Annoying Dog)
Daniel (Fancy Pants)
Muno / Munomario777 (Ditto Codec & Unknown Fighter)

Clover Placeholder Credit:
Spasco & Figburn

Characters)

Post a Comment

0 Comments