Advertisement

r|choosingbeggars | Fake Disney Channel Scammer wants work for EXPOSURE.

r|choosingbeggars | Fake Disney Channel Scammer wants work for EXPOSURE. Storytime r choosingbeggars where Entitled Mom uses her daughter to scam me for cheap pizza. Bride expected free make up for entire bridal party?? CB was not happy with the books I gave her. Demanded preferential treatment at and wanted to speak with the manager at a volunteer organised event. Buy me your merch from redbubble. Random person pretends to work at Disney Channel trying to hire me for exposure.

🌎 Discord:

🥈 My Second Channel:
😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

😇 MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🤡 ChoosingBeggars:
👪 EntitledParents:
🔨 IDon'tWorkHereLady:
🛒 TalesFromRetail:
💻 TalesFromTechSupport:
🤷 TodayIMessedUp:

🔥 All Videos:

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#redditstories #redditmemes #choosingbeggars

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it


Credit:





storytime,story time,life stories,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/entitledparents,r/entitled parents,entitled parents,maliciouscompliance,malicious compliance,prorevenge,r/prorevenge,r/pro revenge,reddit stories,funny reddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments