Advertisement

OLD HEALING WELLS. OF WAKEFIELD ..METHODIST SCHOOL AN LASTLY A FLIGHT OVER THORNES WHARF WAKEFIELD

OLD HEALING WELLS. OF WAKEFIELD ..METHODIST SCHOOL AN LASTLY A  FLIGHT OVER THORNES WHARF WAKEFIELD Out n About today so I took the drone to the Quaker burial grounds on Thornhill Street just a short flight here .Then over to my childhood playground and setting for my new book "Wakefield revisited A Thornes & Flanshaw Tale" available soon along side my first book A Flanshaw Tale. on Amazon link below



Also if your a new viewer? Please feel free to hit this link below to our fun n friendly Facebook channel touching 8000 members now with over 40000 pics and videos. combined

If you liked this video I would much appreciate it if you could give it a like :) thank you
Jon Yorkshire's historical Group

WAKEFIELD

Post a Comment

0 Comments