Advertisement

ILLUSTRATE WITH ME! | SIMPLE SEA TURTLE DRAWING

ILLUSTRATE WITH ME! | SIMPLE SEA TURTLE DRAWING Hello Friends! This is me quickly drawing a simple sea turtle drawing. This drawing really doesn't have any tiny details making it really easy to draw! Today I am doing an illustration for Lisa Pence's 2nd book of her series. The first book comes out in June and it is called Tales of the Protectors: Almost Heaven. I also illustrated that one! ;) Click the link below to pre-order it now! [It comes out in July] ☞


Follow me on Social Media⇩

♥︎Instagram: rachels_rescues_

Shop eco-friendly chapstick! ⇩
♥︎Etsy!

Listen to my Podcast Nature's Friend News!
♥︎Instagram: @naturesfriendnews

Thanks for watching!

-Rachel

Rachel's Rescues,drawing,Review,Home Videos,sea,trutle,illustration,with,me,video,awareness,green,living,lifestyle,vlog,daily,doodle,amazing,water,watercolor,fiber,castelle,review,painting,follow,along,easy,simple,sea turtle,how,to,draw,minimal,decorate,your,home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments