Advertisement

I LEFT my family to find my RICH parents

I LEFT my family to find my RICH parents Hey, folks. Today Olya tell her story.
"I knew that I'm adopted from a very young age. My parents never hid it, although they have always treated me as their own daughter. They had no other kids. They adopted me knowing what they were doing, so they loved me and took care of me as much as they could. And I've always loved fairy tales. When they refused to buy me another toy I imagined that some very rich people, maybe even from a royal family had wanted to hide me from some deadly danger. Like gangs or enemies of the throne. So they gave me into a good family. And somehow I began to believe in my own fantasy as if it was real.
This information, of course, did not satisfy me. I needed my tycoons who'd love me and give me all their money! And so step by step I started to searching for any possible information, starting from the place where I was adopted. I now look back and realise that my parents are saint. Because unless you're a humble angel, it was just impossible to tolerate my teenage quirks with the same forgiveness.
By some miracle, maybe because fools are usually lucky, I managed to find not only the names of my biological parents, but also their home address. I did the most disgusting thing: before going there I had a fight with my parents. I told them that from now on only my real mom and dad could tell me what to do, and not some strangers. Mom began crying. Dad was horrified. And I was not even ashamed, because in my mind I was already with my new, surely rich, family.
For example, my parents live in a neat house, very bright and freshly-repaired. And there... Although, to be honest, the form suited the content, 'cause when the door opened I saw a muzzle. It was not a human face. It was bluish, bloated, dirty and just disgusting. Another muzzle was hiding behind. It was just impossible to understand who was who in this salad. Even their sexes were hard to identify.
These characters (I can't bring myself to calling them people) suddenly "remembered" that they had a kid and immediately claimed money to buy alcohol. Just in case, I gave them everything I had in my wallet and ran out as quickly as possible. I was really afraid to turn my back, so for quite a long time I backed away like a crab.
This is how I learned a lot of valuable lessons at a time. For intance, normal people never leave their kids. And also that I really love my parents and I'm endlessly grateful to them for everything they have done for me. And my parents got their perfect kid, obedient and very loving. So no more whims!".

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,mom,Teen Stories,parents,family,left family,rich parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments