Advertisement

I hired someone on Fiverr to carry me to Diamond and here's what happened! **DON'T EVER DO THIS!**

I hired someone on Fiverr to carry me to Diamond and here's what happened!  **DON'T EVER DO THIS!** In this video I went on Fiverr and hired someone to play with me to help me get Diamond rank in Rainbow Six Siege. Here's what happened!

Get your Coastline Colada energy powder & the limited edition Ubisoft Licensed Valkyrie Shaker here -
Don't forget to use code "CoconutBrah" for an extra 10% off!
All bundle purchasers will automatically be entered to win the 1TB PS4 & 1TB Xbox One S budles

My Stuff ►
Discord -
Twitch - twitch.tv/thecoconutbrah
IG/Twitter/TikTok - @coconutbrah

Outro Song: TheFatRat - Infinite Power!
Background songs are provided by Epidemic Sound:

Business Inquiries► thecoconutbrah@gmail.com
821k subs

r6s,rainbow six siege,rainbow 6,fiverr,experiment,coconut brah,hired on fiverr,rainbow six siege boosting,hired a booster,paid someone to boost me in rainbow six siege,carried to diamond,siege fiverr,new,how to get diamond,rainbow six siege highest rank,rainbow six siege diamond,after update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments