Advertisement

How to Be Sure If You're INFJ

How to Be Sure If You're INFJ How to know if you're INFJ (or another type), one of the most asked questions on my channel.
Subscribe 👉
☕ If you'd like to show me some love by buying me a coffee, visit my Ko-fi page: (those who buy your boy a coffee often get early access to videos like this one)

Official FJ shirts and hoodies:

FJ Fun Club:

My setup:
DSLR Camera and Lens: Canon 6D Mark ii
Compact Camera: Sony RX100V
Microphone: Zoom H6
Light: Neewer Ring Light
Green Screen: Elgato Green Screen
Podcast mic: Blue Yeti
El Gato Cam Link (for live-streaming):

If you purchase through my links, I will get a commission and you will be supporting this channel.

Frank James Podcast:
Soundcloud:
iTunes:
Spotify:

FJ's music (more like one song):

Spotify:
Itunes:
Amazon:
Google Play:

#INFJ #MBTI #MyersBriggs

frank james,frank james infj,frank james 16 personalities,infj personality,myers briggs,infj personality type,personality type,infj signs,signs youre an infj,infj traits,how to know if youre an infj,how to be sure you're an infj,how to know you're infj,how to be sure youre infj,infj personality type explained,personality types explained,infj personality type frank james,

Post a Comment

0 Comments