Advertisement

Everything You Need to Know Before You Use DMT

Everything You Need to Know Before You Use DMT I have shared my overwhelmingly positive first experience with DMT, and I plan to share more. I don't want anyone to get confused and take this substance lightly. Just because I shed so much positive light on it's use does NOT mean you should use it, and if you ARE going to use it, you should learn everything you can about it beforehand. Safety and harm reduction is the #1 key to using DMT successfully, so I created an educational video with everything you could possibly need to know to use it in a smart and safe manner. Please watch the whole video (at least) before attempting to use DMT.

If you ever want to talk to me about anything regarding any psychedelic or philosophical subjects (or hell, even random subjects) I am more than happy to do so! You can contact me through either of the following social mediums:

instagram.com/lockelane
snapchat @seangoneill

Thank you for watching. This information is incredibly important - more than I can describe in words.

❤️

how to use dmt,how to vape dmt,how to smoke dmt,dmt safety,dmt dangers,is dmt dangerous,dmt interaction,dmt experience,dmt trip report,what is dmt,guide to dmt,dmt guide,dmt trip,do dmt,how to dmt,how to do dmt,what is dmt like,

Post a Comment

0 Comments